The IMVC Conference is pleased to announce a competition for students in image processing, and computer vision for 2015. The work will be reviewed on the basis of innovation and applicability.
The winner will be announced at that IMVC 2015 Conference on March 24, 2015 at the David Intercontinental Hotel in Tel Aviv.
Criteria for Participating in the Competition
Undergraduate, second or third degree students in a recognized academic institution: university or college.
- The research was published in a journal, conference, thesis or project during the University Academic Year 2013-14
- The work was performed by a maximum of two students
- The research work was performed mainly by students
- The work should deal with one of the following areas: Image Processing, Computer Vision and Video Processing.
All works must adhere to the following requirements:
- The student work should not exceed 8 pages
- The proposal should include the following areas:
- Description of the Problem
- Proposed Solution
- A brief biography of the presenters should be provided
- Relevant publications and materials can be submitted with your proposal; however only your submitted work will be reviewed
- All presenters are required to provide a written authorization from the researcher's place of employment or academic supervisor.
For additional information, all researchers, engineers and students are invited to contact:
Please send your Demonstration to: Kobi Cohen or Chen Sagiv
|Deadline for submission:
||January 31, 2015
|Notification of Acceptance:
||February 31, 2015